The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Six random facts about me?
1. I can put mascara (the only makeup I wear, and that sporadically) on without a mirror, which used to freak my roommates out – they were sure I would put an eye out with the brush.
2. My favorite alcoholic drink is Licor 43 over ice with a twist of lemon and a twist of lime. But I have to stir it a bit and get some of the ice melted before I can sip. And the best part of the drink is the last mouthful, after the lemon and lime juices have been leeched out of the wedges.
3. I am eight minutes younger than my (smarter, cooler) twin sister.
4. I love ladybugs, but do wish that people would stop giving me ladybug-decorated objects for my home.
5. I can touch the tip of my tongue to my nose; I can arch both eyebrows or just one at a time; but I cannot wiggle my ears.
6. I’m totally fascinated by Kyle Chandler’s hair, which is a character all by itself and part of the reason I’ve become a fan of Friday Night Lights, my current tv favorite.
I’m not tagging anyone, because this meme has been pretty much everywhere and there’s no one left.